Wellness Surge LLC. (“Wellness Surge,” “Dr. Oke,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provides the following Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement” to govern your use of the Internet Web site owned and operated by Wellness Surge (the “Service.”) Please carefully review this entire Agreement. The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in the Agreement. Your use of the Service constitutes your binding consent to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use this Service.
- Accuracy of Information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Web site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, or other content on the Web site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Intellectual Property All content available on the Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Wellness Surge, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Web site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Wellness Surge, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Web site, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- Modification of This Agreement Wellness Surge reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your use of the Service after the posting of modifications to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of this Agreement, as modified. If at any time you do not wish to accept this Agreement, you are not thereafter authorized to use the Service.
- Third-Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Web site. Links appearing on the Web site are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates, or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Web site pages or other Web sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Web site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Web sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off Web site pages and other Web sites that you visit.
- Limitation of Liability In no event will Wellness Surge or its affiliates or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this service, be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use, misuse, or inability to use this service or any linked services, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure.
Wellness Surge reserves the right to alter the content of this service in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable for possible consequences of such changes. These limitations apply even if Wellness Surge has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Wellness Surge’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Web site. You also agree to imdemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- No Waiver The failure of Wellness Surge to enforce any provisions of this Agreement or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of this Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.